Wednesday 6 December 2017


It was a dark blustering night. I was in the cellar with George trying to find something of value. As we ventured farther in there was a horrid smell and a cleansing howl. Foot steps seemed to get closer. Still no sign of something to burglarize. Then I saw it running was to only option. There was a flash a lightning at the cellar door. And a mysteries adumbration. It was coming. I heard its wicked snarl it inched me back. Then I saw the shades of its orange and black fur. The tiger was blocking our escape. I knew there was only one way out.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you had a lot of descriptive language. I also liked how you made your story interesting. I think you should find something more interesting than running. e.g. Then I saw it Bolting

    ReplyDelete