Wednesday 29 November 2017


I was awaked December second. That morning was drowsy it was like a barbaric dragon coming out of its subterranean cave. My battery was drained I did not move. But i had to expeditious I tried to make my self feel energetic because…SCHOOL I ran sprinted and fumbled down the stairs. My class had a field trip to the ancient ruin’s I hurried and made it on the khaki bus. Everyone was joking about a anathema you can get when you go there. There where white clouds and a disturbing old women the kids chanted necromancer. She busted in front of me and grumbled a bit and then ran. People said victim of the sandwich it was a joke name because she was covered in sand. I still don’t know what she aforementioned when she grumbled or do I…

2 comments:

  1. I like how you had a lot of descriptive language and made it interesting. I think you should put more of the story instead of a lot of descriptive language. Also try not to repeat words e.g. grumbled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salty cats,

    I really like the descriptive language you have used in your post, especially the simile using a dragon. I'm impressed to see that you have used some very unusual words - make sure you check their meaning so that everything in your story makes sense.

    Mrs Dolton
    Team 100
    Berkshire, UK

    ReplyDelete